Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let us divert our attention to recognize greatness

Friends, today I'm not writing about Linden Lab, Second Life, or any of that. Today, I write about something that is amazing.

There are times in all of our lives when we are witness to something truly remarkable, truly real, truly right and truly TRUE. I am happy that I can shed a little more light on this event, and I ask each of you to help the person in this Story.

So, here's the tale of someone who refused to quit, refused to be quiet, refused to go away, refused to be beaten, all because she knew she was right and she knew if she didn't go forward the Industry in which she works would come under attack from the lowest slime out there.

Friends, please follow this LINK and read about how ONE PERSON made a difference, and then, do what I did, drop her a few dollars and help.

No comments: