Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Wheels on the Bus go round and round

You know what I like most about our Friends at Linden Lab? They never fail in proving that I'm correct when it comes to my judgments concerning their abilities in keeping Second Life up and running.

Taken from today's GRID STATUS:

[UPDATED] Login issues, plus Transactions, etc.
Posted by Status Desk on December 22nd, 2009 at 12:56 pm PST

[UPDATED 12:56pm PST] This issue is affecting updates of in-world information, including the in-world balance display. Please refrain from making any transactions or handling no-copy objects until this blog has been resolved.

[POSTED 12:38pm PST] We are currently experiencing some login issues which may prevent residents from logging in to Second Life. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible and will update this blog post as information becomes available.

What more can I say, except, I told you so!

Thanks Blue and the rest of Linden Lab for showing me just how much things WON'T change under the new Management Team.

No comments: