Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Voice Crying from the Wilderness...or is it just gas?

Well friends, it's happened, someone gave me a platform to air some of my opinions and not being one to back down, I did just that :)

Stuart Warf, of the Second Life Podcast Network, chose me to appear in his "5 Questions" section, in which he asks 5 questions and the participant answers them. While this isn't a "just let me rant" option, I did at least get to air some grievances while at the same time get to speak about Second Life.

Second Life Podcast Network is a great place to visit and I suggest you make it a regular stop, even if they don't see the writing on the wall concerning Officers of a Corporation leaving on a regular basis like I do :)

So, here's the interview, I hope you all enjoy it!




No comments: